Documents Core Tools that Work inTouch
Home Marketing That Works
In today’s competitive real estate market, the key to success is differentiation; doing common things in an uncommon way. In fact, differentiation from the competition has become the cornerstone of service to my clients.
I am proud to deliver exceptional marketing programs that produce results. Each step of my marketing plan is designed to help your home sell fastand for the desired price.
I ensure that from concept to completion, your home is uniquely cared for by me and my expert marketing team.
My Marketing Commitment To You
- Professionally produced video spot aired on TV and streamed on YouTube
- Professional photography (25 HDR photos)
- Professionally printed, glossy property brochures
- Stunning, tri-fold property announcement brochures direct mailed
- Announcement postcards direct mailed
- Professionally designed property website that is viewable on all devices and easily shared via social media
- Featured home on ColoradoHomeStyle.com blog and top social media outlets
- "Just Listed" mass eBlast sent to hundreds of potential buyers and co-op brokers
- CB Mobile Brochure Technology
- Branded virtual tour for MLS
- Exclusively advertised in Colorado’s premier lifestyle publications (based on scheduling and availability)
Ask how I may put together a tailored assortment of any of my available marketing offerings for your property!
Bringing Brand Power To Every Transaction
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage -Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising -Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns -It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch -Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry abouta thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
5. Exclusive Programs -Coldwell Banker's exclusive RealSure and RealVitalize programs help ensure that your home sells fast and for top dollar.